2 Timothy 4:5

But you—keep your eye on what you're doing; accept the hard times along with the good; keep the Message alive; do a thorough job as God's servant. (2 Timothy 4:5 the message)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Prayer/Support Letter

Hey!

Since I said I would post my letter, I guess I should do what I said I would...

Dear Friends and Family,

A year has almost past since I last was in Nicaragua and here I am writing you again! God has opened the doors for me to return to Nicaragua for three months!!!
When?
May 11, 2011!! Yes, I know, it’s coming quick...
Where? I will be heading back to the same place I was last year! The city is called Chinandega.
With whom? I will be working alongside Impact Nations (impactnations.com)
Doing what? I will be following up on about a dozen projects completed over the past two years and the impact on the community involved. I will also working specifically in Limonal to set up projects for village transformation. I will also be doing administrative work, serving with the children, and adults and however God directs me! I’m excited!
Why am I writing? First and foremost, I need your prayer support. Secondly, this is an opportunity for you to support my life there as well as blessing the people.
To serve anywhere is difficult as well as the added things like language barriers, cultural differences and much more. This trip cannot be possible without people, like you, praying and believing for God’s Hand on what He is calling me to do while I am there.
What can you pray about?
* Language – I have been taking Spanish classes, however, this will be very different. Please pray I may be able to communicate appropriately.
* Health – it is heading into rainy season, which means malaria as well as other not so fun sicknesses but also different foods and water issues.
* Spiritual and emotional health is also very important.
* God will continue to lead and guide.
* My financial needs will be met.
How can you support me financially? The cost is all approximate but I believe the cost will be around $3000. If you wish to donate financially to this trip, there are a couple of options. You can sign onto impactnations.com and click donate (top right), then in CanadaHelps pick #577 Nicaragua (bottom of list). Or if you prefer, mail a cheque along with the donation paper below. The address: Impact Nations, 860 E.53rd Ave., Vancouver, BC, V5X 1J6.

I’d also love it if you kept in contact!

Many blessings to you!

Nicole

I would like to support Nicole.

Amount:_______________
Donor Name:_________________________
Donor Address:________________________________________________
Phone No:__________________________ E-mail:____________________________________


There are two ways to donate:

1) Sign onto impactnations.com and click donate (top right), then in CanadaHelps pick #577 Nicaragua (bottom of list)

2) Cheques payable to Impact Nations.

Address:

Impact Nations
860 E.53rd Ave.
Vancouver, BC V5X 1J6

No comments:

Post a Comment