2 Timothy 4:5

But you—keep your eye on what you're doing; accept the hard times along with the good; keep the Message alive; do a thorough job as God's servant. (2 Timothy 4:5 the message)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sick... Sick.. Sick

On Sunday, I woke up not feeling that well... Didn't want to eat.. was freezing even th
ough it was 35C outside.. By Monday I was worse and I couldn't keep water even in me. It was horrible. It turns out to be a stomach virus.. That 90% of the people at the clinic had. Most did not need medicine but because my system is not used to the virus' here I was handed a ton! Today, being Tuesday (at least I hope it is!), I woke up hungry and wanting to be up and about. I feel so much better. I'm still not eating a whole lot. Currently, rice crackers, which I completely forgot about until this morning.

The Calgary team is here and they seem to be doing well. I can't say much more than that because I have kinda been out of it.. Hopefully I'll join in working alongside of them tomorrow. I'm going to keep resting today as I can tell my energy is going to leave pretty quickly.

Please be praying for this team and for their health as well that I keep getting better!

Muchas Gracias!

Dios te bendiga!

No comments:

Post a Comment