2 Timothy 4:5

But you—keep your eye on what you're doing; accept the hard times along with the good; keep the Message alive; do a thorough job as God's servant. (2 Timothy 4:5 the message)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To Nicaragua - I will go...

Hi All,

Welcome to my newest blog.

This process started over a year ago but now it is official since I now have blog! :)

I went to Nicaragua in May 2010 and before I left I felt called to return for a longer period of time.

It has been a tough year for my family and yet, God has been faithful and I am returning.... SOON!

May 11th, 2011!


I am writing my prayer and support letter right now and need my blog on my letter so created one!

Once it's done, I'll post a copy of my letter...

Dios te bendiga!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, Hope this finds you well. I'm very proud of you for going again. I sponsored you i only wish i could give more. I pray that things are good over there. It was a beautiful day today. I had a nice talk with your mom on Sunday she is also very proud of you. She said she would like to here more from you. Anyway I will talk to you soon. Kathy Klatt

    ReplyDelete